Get Control! of OneNote Webinar
Struggling to keep track of a mountain of meeting notes and project info? This is the perfect class for anyone who wants to organize, prioritize, and share critical notes and information.
1. Save 10 days a year
2. Achieve significant (>5%) increase in productivity
• Discover a more effective way to record, store, and share meeting notes and action items • Discover new ways to tag, search, organize, and retrieve notes and project info
• Understand how to use OneNote’s OCR, audio, and video capture features • Build powerful action item grids that keep projects on track
• Integrate Outlook, smartphones, and tablets via free online apps • Dynamic, top ten countdown format makes class fun
Most Microsoft Office users are unaware that they have a useful program called OneNote right under their fingertips. This short, fun class introduces users to this incredible note-taking/organizational tool. The class is structured as a top ten countdown highlighting OneNote’s most exciting features. Participants learn how to create and share OneNote notebooks, take stellar notes, create action item tables, tag and search notebooks, record audio and video notes, and much more. They also discover how OneNote can be easily integrated with Outlook, Word, PDFs, smartphones, tablets, and more.
Who Should Attend
• Anyone who attends meetings
• Anyone who stores a lot of digital information • Anyone who has Microsoft OneNote
90 Minute Seminar | 60 Minute Webinar/Keynote | 30 Minute e-module | Quick Hit Videos
Seminar participants receive the Get Control! of OneNote workbook and an optional copy of the bestselling Zip! Tips: The Fastest Way to Get More Done book. Webinar participants can download the workbook online 24-7 from anywhere in the world.